Sunday, October 29, 2017

CANDYFLOSS TONES WITH COLOUR FREEDOM ROSE GOLD DYE*


I was lucky enough to receive a box of goodies from Colour Freedom last week! And it came just in time. I had a severe case of, what I’ve come to call it, ‘the pink itch’. I’ve not had rosy hues in my hair since mid-summer, and I’ve been trying to find the time to slap on some dye to get back to being a candy floss fairy princess. 




The package contained their NEW Rose Gold Permanent Dye, their Ultra-Vibrant Non-Permanent Hair Colour in Misty Grey and their Non-Permanent Hair Toner in Rose Blonde. These are all stocked in Superdrug, and luckily enough, they seem to be on sale at the moment. I’ve been using Colour Freedom dyes since last year. Their grey dyes are absolutely fab and were the first products that I found that gave me that true granny-hair that I so so so wanted. 

I dyed my hair using the Rose Gold dye and the Rose Blonde Toner today. I ended up mixing them together as one box of dye definitely will not cover the whole of my head. I ended up with a beautiful, subtle rosy chrome colour. It’s light and understated, but still really beautiful and makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Yes! The pink itch has been scratched!


I’d like to pop along to Superdrug for another couple of the Rose Gold dyes so that I can achieve that richer, more vibrant shade that is shown on the box, so I think I’ll do that next week. I’m also yet to try the Misty Grey toner, but I’m really excited to give that a go as I’m always getting pesky yellow tones in my blonde, which the toner should correct.

Will you be changing your hair for autumn and winter? 

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products to review, but my opinions are always my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig